Wonderware Historian is a high performance real-time database for historical information. It combines the power and flexibility of a standard SQL relational database with the speed and compression of a true process Historian, integrating the office and enterprise with the factory floor or any industrial operation.
Big Data – Collection, Storage and Analysis
Wonderware Historian is designed to collect a wide variety of plant data at full resolution
and very high data rates, without any real limit to data volume.
Wonderware Historian is designed to collect a wide variety of plant data at full resolution and very high data rates, without any real limit to data volume. This ensures that decision makers at all levels have the core data they need to drive vital productivity improvement initiatives through context specific information reporting. Advanced data retrieval modes enable plant personnel to quickly generate the detailed, focused information needed to accelerate the decision-making process and provide access to the right information when a problem is identified or an opportunity uncovered.
- Designed for all industrial manufacturing and infrastructure operations
- Generate actionable information for faster, more accurate decision-making
- Unify information from multiple manufacturing and HMI/SCADA systems
- Scalable for any sized application, up to 2 million tags
- Fully integrated with the award-winning Wonderware ArchestrA architecture and Wonderware System Platform
- High Speed data compression and historization
- Aids business operations and regulatory reporting
- Advanced trending and reporting clients
- Capture data from basic single node sources or highly distributed sources, anywhere in the world.
- Apply built-in data validation procedures to assure you that your data is accurate.
- Preserve everything from short term diagnostics to a long term records needed to support regulatory requirements.